Your trusted local electrical contractor Gold Coast
Looking for an electrical contractor you can trust to get all your electrical work carried out promptly, safely, and to all relevant state, industry and Australian standards? Pugin Power electrical contractors can take care of all your residential and commercial electrical needs. Servicing the Gold Coast and Tweed Heads area through to Logan and Brisbane’s southside. Book today.
QUICK ELECTRICAL QUOTE
What is an electrical contractor?
A business which provides electrical work services for others must hold an electrical contractor license in Queensland. An electrical contractor may employ licensed electricians to carry out work under their supervision.
You must hold an electrical contractor license to perform electrical work for others as a sole trader, partnership or company. WorkSafe QLD
Electrical contractors are required to hold product and public liability insurance of at least $5 million to cover all work performed by the contractor or any electricians working under the contractor's license.
There are several types of electrical contractor licenses in QLD:
- Gold - can carry out all types of electrical work such as ceiling fan or power point installation, switchboard & safety switch installation, aircon installation, electrical system & appliance repairs, or altering wiring or fixed appliances.
- Silver (restricted) - restricted to the testing, maintenance & repair of the type and voltage of electrical equipment listed on the license. A person using this license is not permitted to install electrical equipment.
If you are unsure as to whether your electrician or electrical contractor is licensed to do the work you need you can carry out an Electrical License Holders search here - worksafe.qld.gov.au. This will provide information such as what type of license they have, whether it has expired, as well as if any restrictions apply.
What type of electrical services do our contractors offer?
Pugin Power holds a Gold (or full) Electrical Contractors license which means we are licensed to carry out a full range of electrical installation, repairs, testing, and maintenance services.
Pugin Power’s Electrical Contractors License number is 78933.
Our experienced electricians and electrical contractor can help with:
- Electrical appliance installation and repairs - ceiling fans, oven, cooktop, stove
- Lighting - home, LED upgrades, outdoor lighting, security, emergency lighting
- Smoke alarms - installation, repairs and routine testing
- Safety switches and circuit breakers
- Wiring and rewiring projects
- Air conditioning services - split system and ducted
- Solar power - installation, repairs, testing and maintenance
- Switchboard upgrades and fusebox replacements
If the electrical service you are looking for is not listed here give our team a call at 1300 029 795 we are sure to be able to help.
Why use our Gold Coast electrical contractors?
- We’re fully licensed and insured to carry out all residential and commercial electrical work.
- All work is completed to the required safety and industry standards.
- Providing you with top quality workmanship and customer service is a priority to our every member of our electrical company.
- We value your time - which is why we always strive to be on time for every job.
- All our work is 100% guaranteed.
Residential & commercial electrical contractor Gold Coast
For the very best in electrical services on the Gold Coast contact our experienced electrical contractors at 1300 029 795 or complete our quick online electrical contractor booking form today.