Smoke alarm installation Gold Coast
Keep your home fire safe with Pugin Power's Gold Coast smoke alarm service. Our team of licenced electricians will ensure your home or business adheres to Queensland's smoke alarm legislation with expert installation, testing, and maintenance of both hardwired 240-volt and long lasting battery powered smoke alarms.
BOOK SMOKE ALARM SERVICE TODAY
For an update on the latest smoke alarm requirements - New smoke alarm requirements for Gold Coast homes
Smoke alarm testing
Regular testing of smoke alarms ensures they are ready to work when you need them most. Queensland Fire and Emergency Services recommends smoke alarms be tested by residents at least once a month to ensure they are working effectively.
Rental properties are required to undergo professional smoke alarm testing to comply with state and federal regulations. Our testing services include both hardwired 240v smoke alarms and 9v battery operated smoke detectors.
Smoke alarm maintenance services
Schedule regular professional smoke alarm maintenance for peace of mind protection of your property. Pugin Power maintenance can include:
- inspection of all smoke alarms
- replacement of expired, damaged or faulty smoke alarms
- installation of additional smoke detectors where needed
- cleaning of detectors
- replacement of 9-volt batteries
- a review of hardwired smoke alarm electrical connections
- ensure your property meets smoke alarm legislation standards