Industry leading Gold Coast switchboard upgrade solutions
If your power is constantly tripping, your power points are hot to touch or you get an electric shock when you plug something in, you need to consider a switchboard upgrade now. All these situations are signs that your switchboard is not dealing with your current electrical workload, which can be incredibly dangerous to you and those around you. Do not leave it too late - call the electricians at Pugin Power today and we can assist every step of the way.
QUICK ELECTRICAL QUOTE
What is a switchboard upgrade?
A switchboard upgrade is when your current switchboard is upgraded to allow for electrical current to flow through to your home or workplace.
Why do I need a switchboard upgrade?
There are a huge variety of reasons as to why you should have a switchboard upgrade, including:
- Safety: If your switchboard is not the correct size or is too old, it can cause a range of safety hazards.
- Legislation: A lot of older switchboards are no longer compliant with updated legislation.
- Smart Meters: Many smart meters require newer switchboards in order to work correctly.
- Overloading: Many older switchboards are not designed to deal with current electrical workloads, meaning they overload easier (which is a safety hazard).
- Shock and Fire Risk: Switchboards that are not the correct one for your home or workplace can be both an electric shock and fire risk.
- Solar: Many solar systems require a newer switchboard to run properly.
And this is just the beginning - speak to our friendly and knowledgeable Gold Coast electricians to learn more.
What are the signs that you need a switchboard upgrade?
There are a few signs and symptoms to look out for that indicate that you are in need of a switchboard upgrade:
- If fuses are constantly blowing.
- Constantly flickering lights.
- Your safety switches keep tripping.
- Sparking power points.
- Power points that are hot to touch.
- Your power is making buzzing or sizzling noises.
- You have old style ceramic fuses.
- The older your switchboard, the more likely you need it upgraded!
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, or others that just don’t seem right, call in the Pugin Power team today on 1300 029 795.
Who can complete a switchboard upgrade?
A professional electrician. You should never upgrade a switchboard yourself - it is incredibly dangerous and can cause serious injuries or worse - so always employ a fully qualified and licenced electrician who has extensive experience in switchboard upgrades. They have the correct tools and equipment to complete the job, just like Pugin Power, so get in contact now.
Why choose us to complete your switchboard upgrade?
- We are fully qualified and licenced electricians.
- We offer emergency electrical services for urgent situations.
- We have extensive experience completing switchboard upgrades all across the Gold Coast.
- We put the safety of our customers first.
- We offer top quality workmanship and customer service.
- We offer pragmatic solutions to suit your exact circumstances.
- We can find problems before they get large and expensive, saving you time and money in the short and long term.